Providing Trusted Pest Control In The Baltimore Metropolitan Area
Here at Pest Czar, our team of professionals is dedicated to providing quality residential pest control and commercial pest management services for all of our customers in Maryland's Baltimore Metro area. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the QualityPro and GreenPro Certifications, Pest Czar will exceed your expectations!
Customer Service Is Our Core!
Pest Czar is a top-rated, local business owned and operated by Sasa and Erika Milenkovic. A husband and wife team, Sasa and Erika started the business in 2013 while expecting their first child. Their goal was to build a pest control company that could effectively meet the needs of customers by using environmentally-friendly methods and superior customer service.
With Sasa's prior years of experience with Integrated Pest Management (IPM), customer interaction, and technology, and Erika's organizational and administrative skills, the business rapidly grew. Now, Pest Czar has a full staff of licensed and certified technicians with thousands of happy customers in the Baltimore Metro area.
If you're in need of quality pest control for your property, partner with the local pest control with values you can trust!
Mission: To provide the highest level of safe, effective pest control services to the community while being fair to our customers, employees and the environment.
Vision: To be the most sought after local pest control business in the Baltimore region.
1. Reputation and integrity
3. Self Improvement and Growth
4. Environmentally Responsible
5. One Team, One Dream
Tim Reynolds, Jr.
Tim has worked for Pest Czar over 4 years. He supervises and trains our technicians, oversees the quality of our services, and works closely with commercial accounts.
Bryan has worked in the pest control industry for years and brings top-notch service to every customer. He is a true professional!
Ryan has years of experience in pest control. He is our termite / Sentricon System Specialist. While he takes his job seriously, he also has a great sense of humor and is a proud father of one!
Prior to entering the pest control industry, Joe enjoyed working in other customer service positions. He is always willing to help customers and co-workers alike! He loves animals and has several snakes as his pets. If you have a snake or any other critters in your home - Joe can help!
Shmuel grew up in sunny California but has made himself at home in Baltimore over the past several years. He loves to assist customers on the phone, and you may see him at networking events as well!
Before becoming Co-Owner of Pest Czar, Erika worked in nonprofits and also exhibited her artwork around the region. She is a well-rounded contributor to have on the team!
Prior to starting Pest Czar, Sasa immigrated from Serbia when he was 19 years old and adapted to the American lifestyle. When he's not running the business, you can find him on his bike, swimming or playing Legos with his kids.
Why Choose Pest Czar For Your Pest Control Needs?
With superior customer service our highest priority, Pest Czar strives to complete every job with integrity and excellence. Our solution-oriented and environmentally friendly approach to pest management will keep your home or business completely pest-free, guaranteed! Here are a few more reasons that we're the right choice!
Better Business Bureau A+ rating
Excellent customer service
Safe treatment options for your family and pets
Exceptional customizable service
Full-service pest control services
Free re-services, if necessary
No sales pitches
A team of highly trained technicians
Here at Pest Czar, we continue to operate under the same company values that we started with! And as we continue to grow, our team continues to take pride in providing excellent pest control services and treating our customers, employees, and other associates with respect. And to date, Pest Czar has received only 5-star ratings in online reviews!
Join Our Pest Czar Team!
At Pest Czar, we're always looking to grow our team of dedicated, enthusiastic employees! We pride ourselves in hiring and training the best in the pest control industry. We're passionate about what we do and we're looking for motivated individuals to join us!
Customer Success Manager
(Full Time and Part Time / Work From Home)
As part of our Customer Success Team, you'll interact with customers and teammates - all from the comfort of your own home! Pest Czar’s CS agents act as ambassadors for the brand, services, and company we represent - answering questions, providing solutions, multitasking while paying attention to detail all while delivering the WOW factor.
What You'll Do:
- Provide the best customer service in the entire world, including Mars and even beyond
- Work in the peace of your home (birds chirping and wave/stream noises in the background are allowed at a tolerable frequency/volume)
- Fielding inbound customer and team members calls/messages and resolving customer care concerns
- Maintaining and scheduling routes and notifying customers of the status of their appointments
- Aiding in data entry, file keeping, and office organization
- Keeping accounting records and financial logs
- Ensuring invoices and statements are accurate and accounts are charged appropriately
What You've Got:
- A knack for speaking with people who have diverse backgrounds and different world views
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills, great typing skills
- An upbeat and eager attitude; ready to get your boots dirty at a fast pace environment
- A habit of meeting or exceeding goals
- Passion for being better tomorrow than you were today
- A private room that NO one else will need to be in or use during your scheduled shift
- Your residence must be able to have low noise levels during your scheduled shift
- Cannot have other distractions or obligations (e.g. childcare responsibilities, etc.)
- Pants not required
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, call the office at (443) 377‐3365 or email us at email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you!
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.