Pest Control In Damascus, Maryland
One of the best things about Damascus is the rural landscape and farmland. Plus, there are many opportunities for outdoor activity with several miles of trails nearby, such as Damascus Recreational Park and more! But still, we are close enough to Baltimore and Washington D.C. to feel connected, so we truly have it all here.
Whether you are spending time outside or enjoying a day at home, you may have to deal with annoying pests. Although many pests don't seem like anything to worry about, many pose health concerns and other dangers to people.
Pest Czar already provides Montgomery County pest control for many homes and businesses, so let us help you too! With our customizable pest control options, you no longer have to stress about home-invading critters.
Residential Pest Control In Damascus, MD
Professional home pest control services are the best way to protect your family against pests in Damascus. These services should fit your budget while meeting your home's pest control needs. You can have the expert care and effective treatments you need to keep your residential property free of pest problems with one of Pest Czar's plans.
These plans include:
- Czar Guard Basic: A basic pest control plan starts at $39 a month.
- Czar Guard: Includes everything in the basic plan but utilizes Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and offers interior and exterior services starting at $49 a month.
- Czar Guard Plus: Offers all the protection the Czar Guard plan does with bonus services for specialty pests.
If you are unsure what plan will be best for your home, we can help you decide with our detailed inspection, step one, to provide all the information we need about the pest pressures you are experiencing. Call Pest Czar today to set up your inspection!
Commercial Pest Control In Damascus, MD
You might be wondering if recurring services are necessary. There are many reasons why ongoing pest control is essential for your commercial property. Pest can cause multiple problems, including:
- Spreading diseases
- Carrying parasites
- Triggering allergies and asthma
- Threatening customers and employees
- Causing cosmetic and structural damage
- Creating unsightly messes
- Causing closures
- Damaging reputations
- And much more!
Find out how Pest Czar can help you with these problems in mind. Our commercial pest control solution uses an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach that treats, monitors, and evaluates the pest pressures on your property. Our online portal allows you to stay updated on each service visit with information and documentation.
We offer various treatments to eliminate and keep away common insects, rodents, and more! Still unsure about commercial pest control? Call us at Pest Czar to talk with one of our experienced and knowledgeable technicians.
Why Do-It-Yourself Bed Bug Control Doesn't Work In Damascus, MD
With some pests, you may find success with elimination while using do-it-yourself control methods, but bed bugs are not one of those pests. Whether you are using store-bought products, homemade solutions, natural methods, or other DIY alternatives, you will likely find that after some time, the bed bugs will return, sometimes worse than before.
Here are several reasons why DIY bed bug control methods are ineffective and don't work for anyone:
- These solutions usually only target the adults leaving eggs and nymphs to continue growing and re-infesting.
- Bed bugs can hide in tiny crevices, so until you perform a highly detailed inspection, you may not be treating all the places where this pest is hiding.
- Bed bugs don't just stay near sleeping areas; they can spread through an entire home, so you may be missing critical hotspots unless your inspection includes the whole house.
For expert bed bug control services that are effective against this pest, reach out to us at Pest Czar.
Four Straightforward Cockroach Control Tips For Damascus, MD Property Owners
Cockroaches are no joke. These critters carry many diseases and bacteria that can make people sick, so you don't want them on your property, whether you are a home or business owner. You may be wondering what you can do to keep cockroaches away, and your first inclination may be to purchase different store-bought products that claim to keep this pest under control. But the truth is these products won't give you the protection you need and can be dangerous if misused.
Here are four straightforward cockroach control tips:
- Keep the interior and exterior of your property clean and free of clutter. Doing this will help eliminate harborage areas and make it easier to complete the next tip.
- Remove any potential food sources, including crumbs, garbage, open food containers, grease, pet waste, and organic matter.
- Address excess moisture issues by using dehumidifiers, repairing poor ventilation, fixing leaks, and keeping gutters from getting clogged.
- Inspect the exterior of your property for any potential entry point, which can be cracks in the foundation, gaps around windows and doors, damaged screens, and uncovered vents and drains.
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.