Pest Control In Somerset, MD
With a population of just over a thousand residents, the town of Somerset may escape the hustle and bustle of nearby Washington, D.C., but there’s no escaping the threat of pests in Maryland. Whether you want to secure your home or business from future threats or need help dealing with an existing issue, Pest Czar has a solution for quality pest control in Somerset.
We offer zero-contact service, same-day inspection and service, and real-time notifications. For the best and most convenient Montgomery County pest control services, call on the experts at Pest Czar.
Residential Pest Control In Somerset
Are you looking for home pest control that you can trust? Pest Czar keeps a laser focus on customer satisfaction. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee and offer GreenPro Certified protection plans that are safe for your Somerset family and pets while completely effective against local pests.
We also understand that each home is unique, which is why we offer various plans, including:
- Czar Guard Basic: At $39 per month, you can’t beat this value. Our basic plan includes exterior treatments to protect your home from 15+ common household-invading pests in our area, quarterly visits, access to our online customer portal, and our Pest Czar Guarantee.
- Czar Guard: For just $10 more, you can have the peace of mind of interior and exterior treatments and all of the benefits of our basic plan.
- Czar Guard Plus: For those that want complete protection, this plan includes everything from our Czar Guard plan along with coverage for any specialty pests. This plan relies on Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to eliminate existing pest issues and prevent them from returning.
- Termite Protection: Prevent, monitor, and control termites when adding this discounted service to an existing plan.
- Mosquito And Tick Yard Spray: We have you covered whether you are looking for monthly yard treatments or stand-alone mosquito services.
Our plans center around providing you with the highest-quality, environmentally-friendly solutions for your home. Call today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Somerset
Just like your home, protecting your Somerset business from the damage and health concerns pests carry is important. Our online customer portal provides a convenient way for busy professionals to stay up to date on their pest management plans.
When you want the best and safest pest control available, look to the professionals at Pest Czar. We service industries of all types with excellent customer service and top-notch results. We are happy to customize our commercial pest control services to meet the specific needs of your business – guaranteed – and we’ll never try to pitch services you don’t need.
What Do Termites Look Like In Somerset?
Termite appearance varies depending on the role termites hold in the colony. Worker termites are the most common and gather food for the colony. They have creamy-white bodies and no wings. Soldier termites protect the colony from danger and are slightly larger than workers with darker heads and powerful jaws. Reproductive termites are the largest. They are dark brown to black and are the only termites with wings. They leave the nest to mate and create new nesting sites.
While some people may be able to spot these swarming termites or discover what look like white ants in the midst of a remodel, seeing termites is not a common occurrence – even in heavily infested homes. Rather than looking at termites, you are much more likely to see evidence of their habits around your home. Some signs termites may be hiding inside your walls include windows and doors that are suddenly hard to open and close, peeling paint and the appearance of water damage without another cause, and mud tubes running along your foundation or walls.
If you see signs of termites in your home – or indications that there may be a colony nearby – don’t hesitate to call the termite control professionals at Pest Czar to safeguard your home or business from these destructive pests.
Five Tips To Stop Ants In The Yard From Invading Your Somerset Home
From nuisance ants to dangerous ants, there’s no shortage of these six-legged creatures working to find a way into your home. So how can you keep them out? Here are the top five ways you can keep ants out of your Somerset home:
- Eliminate food sources. The most common factor attracting ants into your home is a reliable source of food. Whether it’s leftovers on the counter, a steady supply of pet food, or easy access to your trash, accessible food is as good as a welcome mat for ants.
- Eliminate excess water. Along with food, ants are looking for an easy source of water. If you have drainage issues, leaky pipes, or poorly ventilated spaces, they may be factors that are attracting ants.
- Seal up entry points. Ants can’t get inside without an entry point. Inspect your home for any gaps or cracks that ants may be using to get inside and seal them. It’s also good to install weatherstripping on doors and windows and door sweeps on exterior doors.
- Be mindful of landscaping. Some landscaping provides ideal nesting areas for ants. Be careful what you plant near your home, as an outdoor colony can quickly move inside if it is too close to your exterior walls.
- Call on the professionals. The best and most effective way to prevent ants in Somerset is with professional help.
If you are looking for quality ant control in Somerset, look no further than the professionals at Pest Czar. Call today to schedule your appointment or learn more about our pest control solutions.
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.