Effective & Eco-Friendly Pest Solutions In Bowleys Quarters, MD
Surrounded on all sides by creeks, the small river town of Bowleys Quarters is a water lover’s paradise. "Quiet" and "calm" describe life in this town, peppered with stops to the seafood shack or one of the handful of locally-owned businesses in this tight-knit community. While located in Maryland, Bowleys Quarters will experience all four seasons, and the amount of humidity is increased due to the proximity to the water. While this makes spending outdoors on the water easily accessible, it also means a number of pests are likely to interrupt your daily life.
That’s why Pest Czar is here to help. Since 2013, we’ve been working closely with the families and businesses of the greater Baltimore area to keep their properties free from pests while doing so in a way that is kind to the environment. Contact us today for pest control that you can trust!
Home Pest Control In Bowleys Quarters, MD
At Pest Czar, we know what the presence of pests can mean to the families of Bowleys Quarters. That’s why we work with you to thoroughly inspect your property and determine what your pest needs are, whether they’re immediate or preventive. We’ve developed several pest management plans to make sure that you’re protected from pests 365 days a year. These plans will fit your schedule and your budget. Pest Czar will protect your home from pests like bed bugs, ants, wildlife, fleas and ticks, mosquitoes, rodents, birds, and termites.
You'll want to work with us because we don’t rely on sales tactics, but rather, we provide transparent, honest, environmentally friendly solutions that are sustainable and that get results. Simply put, Pest Czar is the team that you can trust for all of your home pest control needs. Call us today for your no-obligation inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Bowleys Quarters, MD
Whether you're a school, warehouse, retail operation, medical facility, or office building, Pest Czar is here for all of your commercial pest control needs. As small business owners ourselves, we're intimately familiar with what it takes to succeed in business in the greater Baltimore area. And for many businesses, a pest infestation can be bigger than a bump in the road.
To keep your team, your people, and your property safe and free of pests, we always start with a thorough inspection of both the interior and exterior of your building. Then we work to develop and execute a plan of treatment that utilizes Integrated Pest Management (IPM) principles and environmentally sound techniques that will yield results that are immediate and sustainable. Contact us today for an inspection and for a partner in pests.
Four Bed Bug Control Techniques In Bowleys Quarters
Bed bugs feed on humans in their sleep, growing engorged but leaving behind itchy red welts that are also extremely painful to the touch. If you’re looking to prevent or eradicate a bed bug infestation in your home or business, here are four key tips:
1. Inspect second-hand furniture. Before bringing anything into your home that’s been used or kept in a storage facility for extended periods of time, inspect it thoroughly for any signs of bed bug activities.
2. Travel safely. Another key way that bed bugs make it into your home is after you’ve traveled, taken public transportation, or stayed in a hotel, so be sure to check all belongings before returning home. In the meantime, store all worn clothing in secure plastic bags and clean and dry them on high heat upon returning home.
3. Use a mattress protector. It’s a simple tip, but if you do have bed bugs, it locks them in and if you’ve had bed bugs, it ensures that any leftovers are trapped.
4. Call the professionals. Bed bug infestations are abundant and hard to eradicate on your own. For bed bug solutions that you can trust, call Pest Czar today.
When bed bugs enter your home, they seek out a blood meal but can exist for months without one, giving them little incentive to move along. Their infestations can be difficult and tedious to remove, so for professional assistance with bed bugs, call Pest Czar today.
How To Keep Rodents Out Of Your Bowleys Quarters Home
When rodents break into your Bowleys Quarters home they will reproduce until there is a full-blown infestation. What’s even worse is that rodents need to chew incessantly to keep their incisors from overgrowing, and they will chew on anything from wood to couches to insulation. Here are four easy tips for keeping rodents out of your Bowleys Quarters home:
1. Seal up cracks and crevices. Rodents can manage to squeeze through the smallest of cracks, so be sure to replace any worn weather stripping and fill any holes or cracks with rodent-proof materials.
2. Practice proper food storage. Mice are always on the hunt for grains like cereals, flour, and granola, but storing everything in airtight containers is key for keeping rodents out.
3. Take out the trash. Rodents aren’t fussy and they adore your trash for rotten fruits and vegetables and any other scraps they can find. Make sure to store trash securely when it is both inside and outside the home.
4. Call the professionals. Because of how rapidly rodents reproduce, the secretive nature of their work, their nocturnal nature, and the diseases they spread to humans, rodents are not a pest to be handled by the average homeowner.
When it comes to rodents, don’t take chances. Call the professionals at Pest Czar today for all of your rodent control needs.
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.