Pest Control In Kensington, Maryland
Like most urban and suburban areas, Kensington offers plenty of amenities and entertainment activities for its residents. Residents can feel at home in the community and enjoy daily life with access to restaurants, parks, coffee shops, and the neighboring major cities of Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
However, pest issues can easily interrupt this day-to-day life and bring you significant stress. That’s where Montgomery County pest control provided by Pest Czar steps in. Our locally owned company and pest specialists are knowledgeable, allowing us to provide you with all the home or business pest protection you need to maintain a safe and healthy life in Kensington, completely free of pests.
Residential Pest Control In Kensington
Is your Kensington residence becoming overwhelmed with pest infestations? Pest Czar can help you treat every pest issue and ensure that pests stay gone. Our residential pest control specialists will provide your home with a thorough inspection that looks for active pests and conditions that can lead to future pest infestations. Your treatment plan will be based on the information we find, allowing us efficiently and effectively target your pest concerns.
Additionally, you can have peace of mind that the products we use are high-quality, environmentally-friendly, and safe for your family and your pets while being tough on the pests you want to be removed from your home.
Contact Pest Czar today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Kensington
Keeping your Kensington business safe from pests is an essential step for all business owners and an incredibly important part of maintaining your reputation in the community. It only takes one insect or rodent sighting to ruin your hard work in growing and maintaining your business.
When you trust in Pest Czar to keep your commercial property safe from pests, you benefit from our expertly designed, targeted pest control treatments to eliminate active pests and keep them gone for good. Our pest specialists will use these techniques with the help of the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methodology to investigate your property. They will look for signs of active pest issues and conditions that may lead to future pest issues and customize your treatment plan based on their information.
We communicate with you through every step of the commercial pest control process allowing us to continually tailor your pest control treatment plan based on your needs and specific follow-up service requirements. We will give you the most effective and customer-friendly service possible.
Kensington Pest Control Pros Answer Your FAQs On Bed Bugs
Many individuals have questions about bed bugs, as this pest is small, hard to detect, and even harder to remove. Here we answer some of your common bed bug questions:
- What Are The Signs Of Bed Bugs?: Common signs of bed bugs include reddish staining on walls, beds, and furniture, unpleasant odors, visual sightings of bed bugs, or itchy bumps on arms or legs.
- Where Do Bed Bugs Commonly Hide?: Bed bugs prefer to hide around sleeping quarters, which is how they earn their name, but they can also be hiding in the seams of furniture, the cracks of walls, and electrical outlets.
- How Do Bed Bug Infestations Start?: Bed bugs are experts at hitchhiking from one location to another. An infestation typically starts when you pass through an infested area and pick up a few bed bugs, bringing them onto your property. Bed bugs are in high-traffic areas like hotels and motels, airports, schools, and libraries.
For more information on bed bugs or help with defeating a bed bug infestation on your Kensington property, reach out to Pest Czar today.
Who Else Wants To Avoid Stinging Insects Around Their Kensington Yard This Summer?
Summer should be a time for fun outdoor activities around your yard, not a time for living in fear of stinging insects that have unfortunately invaded your property. If you want to avoid stinging insects around your Kensington yard this summer, you can follow some of these easy prevention tips:
- Don’t leave food and drinks out on decks and patios, especially sugary or high-protein items, as these attract most stinging insects.
- Use trash cans with tight-fitting lids and cover-up compost piles to stop stinging insects from scavenging around your yard.
- Cut back long grasses or overgrown foliage and remove yard debris to reduce outdoor stinging insect hiding spots.
- Ensure there are no areas of standing water or excess pools of moisture around your yard that can attract thirsty stinging insects.
If you are struggling with a widespread infestation of stinging insects or have a nest on your property, you should contact our pest specialists at Pest Czar for safe removal and stinging insect control that doesn’t put you at risk.
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.